After a year or so of being jerked around by douchey frat guys and lames, I’m finally dating someone. For real. And I’m so very very happy.
So, since it is the middle of October and I really need some things to do to fill my time during Fall Break in Ithaca I scoured my favorite blogs and found some great DIY Projects…
- Office Stick Polka Dot Pumpkin
- Holiday Garlands
- Delicate Layered Necklace
- Graphic T-Shirts
- Wrapped Stone Bracelet
- Apple Pie
- Sharpie Manicure
- Faux Bow Clutch
- Confetti-Filled Frame
- DIY Postcards
They’re all just such great time-fillers that are great to accessorize with or decorate my apartment with so I’m super excited! Pictures to come along next Monday.
just so beautiful.
Add some glam to your shorts with a bit of gold with this DIY! brought to you by thanksimadeitblog.com
1. Lay shorts on a flat surface, use tracing paper to outline the pattern for one side of of the shorts, tracing along the pockets, fly, and belt loops.
2. Use the pattern to cut out from gold fabric with a 1/4 inch excess around all sides.
3. Spread an even layer of fabric glue over the shorts, the affix the gold fabric. Be sure to follow the glue’s directions. Tuck under and glue the excess fabric, or trim away with scissors.
4. Let dry and set according to the glue directions.