Want to save money on those expensive shaving creams that sometimes work, sometimes don’t? Well I have a solution for you! Here are the ingredients and steps involved.
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup shea butter
1/4 cup olive oil
- Start by melting the shea butter and coconut oil in a small pot on the stove or in a microwave-safe container for the microwave (way easier and less clean-up) for around 30-45 seconds.
- Once melted, add in olive oil and stir.
- Pour mixture into freezer container and then freeze for around 2-3 hours.
- Once it is hard, take out of the freezer and then whip it up till it’s light and creamy.
- Voila! Store in airtight container in dark, cool area or in the fridge.